RFS: golang-github-cloudflare-cbpfc

Hi Go Team,

I've packaged golang-github-abadojack-whatlanggo, and I need a sponsor
to get it
uploaded.

== golang-github-cloudflare-cbpfc ==

Salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-cloudflare-cbpfc

Changelog:
golang-github-cloudflare-cbpfc (0.0~git20231012.992ed75-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Initial release (Closes: #1064081)

Autopkgtest: pass
Lintian: warn
Piuparts: pass

The one lintian warning is due to the long filename from the Git version
number.

As this is my first RFS for the Go team, let me know if I'm not
following the current best-known-method for it. I did upload it to
mentors, but looking over other RFS emails, it doesn't look like this
team uses that or BTS RFS bugs. Is there a doc for RFS or script
published for generating the appropriate template emails?

dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/golang-github-cloudflare-cbpfc/golang-github-cloudflare-cbpfc_0.0~git20231012.992ed75-1.dsc

IRC Nick: penguin359

--
Loren M. Lang
lorenl@north-winds.org

Public Key: http://www.north-winds.org/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 7896 E099 9FC7 9F6C E0ED  E103 222D F356 A57A 98FA