Upload request for golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp 0.1.7-1

Hi folks,

Would someone mind please reviewing and uploading
golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp 0.1.7-1?

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp

The package is updated to remove the L2TPIP6 transport test, which is
failing due to the backport of an upstream kernel regression to the
stable kernel which at least Debian Bookworm is running.

Once we have a fix for the kernel regression we can re-enable the unit
test, but for the time being removing the test is the most direct
approach for addressing the CI failures captured by #1063746.

Thanks and best regards,
Tom
--
Tom Parkin