Re: Request removal of cadvisor? (was: Re: golang-opentelemetry-contrib-dev: Upload to unstable)

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 7:30 PM Simon Josefsson <simon@josefsson.org> wrote:
> Shengjing Zhu, what do you think, can we request removal of this package
> from unstable?

Why would you bother with packages that are only in unstable?
I'm not sure how best to handle removal for team maintained packages.
I'm not the one who introduced this package. It's just a leaf package.
So leave it in unstable and if someone wants to pick it up, they don't
need to go through the NEW queue.
Previously I only requested removal of some team maintained packages
that upstream are gone, and I'm pretty sure they will not be used any
more.

--
Shengjing Zhu