Re: RFS: golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn

Hi,

On 1/12/24 10:19 PM, Maytham Alsudany wrote:
Hi Go team,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload the following packages:

NEW packages:
   - golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn
   - golang-github-go-webauthn-x
   - golang-github-google-go-tpm

Each package is available on the corresponding go-team/packages Salsa repo.

Thanks,
Maytham

I have uploaded golang-github-go-webauthn-x and golang-github-google-go-tpm. I think I will need to wait until golang-github-go-webauthn-x is in unstable, so I can build golang-github-go-webauthn-webauthn, is that right?

I noticed your changelog entries had an extra space before the author line (gbp, dch, and lintian complained about it). Not sure if that was done manually, or using a tool.

--
James