RFS: golang-github-henrybear327-proton-api-bridge + deps

Hi Go team,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload golang-github-henrybear327-proton-api-bridge
and its dependencies, which are required to update the rclone package.

New packages:
  - golang-github-henrybear327-proton-api-bridge
  - golang-github-henrybear327-go-proton-api
  - golang-github-relvacode-iso8601
  - golang-github-emersion-go-imap-uidplus
  - golang-github-protonmail-gluon
  - golang-github-emersion-go-vcard
  - golang-github-protonmail-go-srp
  - golang-github-protonmail-bcrypt
  - golang-github-cronokirby-saferith
  - golang-github-bradenaw-juniper

Updated packages:
  - golang-github-emersion-go-imap (update to 1.2.1, team upload)

All these packages can be found at their respective Salsa repos in go-
team/packages.

--
Feel free to ping me on IRC, nick is maytha8.
  (Make sure my nick is in the list, my server is not always connected.)

Thanks,
Maytham