Re: RFS: golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 07:20:11AM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> Okay, make sense for me.
> I have uploaded the new version of go-jose v3 to salsa, please help to
> review it:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose

The copyright looks incorrect. I do not find the name of "Cedric Staub"
anywhere. Rather, in each file I see: "Copyright 2014 Square Inc."

There are also files where there are more copyright holders

jwt/jwt_test.go:2: * Copyright 2016 Zbigniew Mandziejewicz
jwt/jwt_test.go:3: * Copyright 2016 Square, Inc

Please fixup your copyright to mention correct copyright holders
and mention people other than square separately in separate entries in d/copyright

> And please remove my extra useless repos:
>
> 0: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3
> 1: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3
>
> Sorry for the trouble.

Pruned.