Re: A couple of question about packaging policies

Most things are written on https://go-team.pages.debian.net/.
The ITP template generated by dh-make-golang CC debian-devel@ and
debian-go@ together.

> 2. What's the policy for backports? Would an email to the list here
> suffice?

I think backports don't have any specific rules here.

> More specifically (not sure if it matters), my interest is in Prometheus
> and related packages.

There is a #debian-prometheus channel on IRC.

--
Shengjing Zhu