Re: Joining team

El 24/10/23 a las 1:00, Nilesh Patra escribió:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 12:52:18AM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
I've just asked access to the Go team.

I probably approved before you sent this email :)

Thank you! :-)

A minor question regarding the wormhole-william bug:

I guess autobuilders will not care at all, but I'm all for correctness.
When creating a new branch for stable, the proper thing to do is to modify
debian/gbp.conf like this, right?

debian-branch = debian/bookworm

Any other caveat to take in account?

(I've just done three commits and I've tagged. Tomorrow, if everything
is ok, will upload and write release.debian.org).

Thanks.