Re: RFS: soju

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 10:36:47PM +0300, Taavi Väänänen wrote:
> I've prepared packaging for the soju IRC bouncer, and pushed it to Salsa:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/soju
>
> Could someone review it and upload to NEW if it looks good? Please note this
> is my first time packaging a new daemon, so it's likely I've made some
> stupid mistake on that part :-P

A couple of comments/questions not an exhaustive review before I go AFK (to sleep, it is 1:30AM here)

* Shouldn't "/var/lib/soju" be removed in a postrm script?
* Will the "soju" user and corresponding group be automatically deleted
  once the package is removed?
  I don't really know if sysuser handles that by default.
* Can you write a simple autopkgtest for testing soju binary?
  Checking something like user is initialized or not etc. You could
  take a look at caddy and orthanc package as examples.

Best,