Re: "Blank projects" in salsa aren't configuring CI

On Sat, 2022-12-24 at 08:20 +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On 24 December 2022 4:43:46 am IST, Mathias Gibbens <
> gibmat@debian.org> wrote:
> >  I realized today that for the past couple of months, when I create
> > a new "blank project" in the go-team namespace in salsa, it's not
> > automatically configured to use the CI definition in debian/gitlab-
> > ci.yml. Yet this had been working previously. And I didn't really
> > notice, since I wasn't getting any pipeline failure emails. :)
>
> There's one "$ dh-make-golang create-salsa-project <project-name>"
> which mostly everyone uses.
> I haven't created new projects in a while but this would usually
> create repos with everything sorted.
> Is this also not working?

  I actually haven't used dh-make-golang to create new repositories
before -- I've always just done it via salsa's web UI. Maybe next time
I need to create a new repo I'll try using it.

> >  Is there some namespace-wide setting that's changed?
>
> Not that I'm aware of.
>
> >  Also, I apparently lack the necessary permissions to change repo
> > settings on an individual basis. As I'm now a DD, could someone
> > upgrade my group membership so I can do that?
>
> I've bumped your access to that of maintainer. Should you need
> something else, feel free to let me know.

  Thanks! I've been able to update the various CI settings.

Mathias