Re: Salsa team request

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 10:47 PM Ileana Dumitrescu
<ileanadumi95@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > This repo is not in the go-team namespace, so we can't help. I can see
> > that repo has disabled "fork" feature explicitly, so I think the
> > maintainer just doesn't want people to work with his on salsa. So I
> > would suggest you keep working on BTS.
>
> There are over 1000 project members for golang-github-containers-toolbox on salsa (https://salsa.debian.org/debian/podman-toolbox/), and you are one of them with maintainer access.

https://salsa.debian.org/debian this group is restricted to DD. If you
become DD, you will be added automatically. This group has a different
policy to https://salsa.debian.org/go-team group.

> It seems like most of the go packaging team has the same salsa access to this project. Can you or someone please add me so I can merge this patch? I wrote a bug with patch in February and nobody has responded. So I would rather do this myself since the merge is trivial.

Probably the one who maintains the podman-toolbox didn't see it. Could
you ping  Andrew Shadura directly again? CCed as well.

> I still have not received access to the go packaging team salsa page. I noticed others have been added this month without issue. Is there anything else I need to do?

Because your intention is unclear to me. You said you want to
contribute to https://salsa.debian.org/debian/podman-toolbox, which is
not covered by the go-team group on salsa.

--
Shengjing Zhu