Re: Salsa team request

Hi,

> This repo is not in the go-team namespace, so we can't help. I can see
> that repo has disabled "fork" feature explicitly, so I think the
> maintainer just doesn't want people to work with his on salsa. So I
> would suggest you keep working on BTS.

There are over 1000 project members for golang-github-containers-toolbox on salsa (https://salsa.debian.org/debian/podman-toolbox/), and you are one of them with maintainer access. It seems like most of the go packaging team has the same salsa access to this project. Can you or someone please add me so I can merge this patch? I wrote a bug with patch in February and nobody has responded. So I would rather do this myself since the merge is trivial.

I still have not received access to the go packaging team salsa page. I noticed others have been added this month without issue. Is there anything else I need to do?

Ileana