RFS: easygen version 5.1.9

Dear Go team,

I am looking for a sponsor for the package "easygen".

I pushed to our team's Salsa:

  https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/easygen
  https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/easygen/-/jobs/2335260

This is an update to the old version and was tested on both gbp and
sbuild. It's also lintian-clean.

Could you please reviewing/sponsoring pls?

This package is needed to fix my ffcvt build failure problem.

My GPG key expired a few days ago, and I understand it might take a while
to get updated, even though I've already submitted the update to
keyring.debian.org.

I did try to push to ftp-master myself, and got "Successfully uploaded
packages." but I don't think it worked as it's been over 5 hours since
then, and I haven't heard back anything.

thanks