Re: [RFS] golang-step-cli-utils

On 13/07/21 06:00 PM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:
> > If suggest using whatever dh-make-golang -type lib names it for you
> > Let me know the output of this.
> > Not a major problem anyway, but better to be clear before uploading
> >

> I admit I found the dh-make-golang decision a bit odd:
>
> % dh-make-golang make -allow_unknown_hoster -type "lib" go.step.sm/crypto
> [...]
>     Source: golang-go.step-crypto
>     Binary: golang-go.step-crypto-dev

Heh, fair enough. I uploaded both as they are currently on salsa right now.
Please take a look at my changes

Also, both these packages have dependencies embedded in pkg/*
golang-step-cli-utils has blackfriday there, which is already in
archive. Whilst I uploaded for now, but IMO these should really be repacked and package should be used from
archive during subsequent uploads.
IIRC, it was also the case with one of the other smallstep-cli based
packages you did.
Please consider to add this to the list of tasks for yourself