Re: [RFS] golang-github-smallstep-cli

Hello,

Nilesh Patra wrote:
Don't you think that packaging github.com/smallstep/cli/crypto/x509utils *without* the step-cli binary as a first step would be sufficient? If someone really asks for the binary because they have real usage for it later on, adding the binary package and for that reason again having to pass ftpmasters would be perfectly fine for me.

Alright, I agree.

If you prefer in this particular case, I could also take over sponsorship of this package.

I think I'll manage this one :-)

Awesome, thanks so much Nilesh! Really appreciated :)

Cheers
 jonas