Re: Errors Packaging Nebula

Hi Alex,

On 9 July 2021 5:30:28 am IST, Alex David <flu0r1ne@flu0r1ne.net> wrote:

Hi Nilesh,
[..]

If you agree w/ me, please also consider to do so for a few other

settings too.

I will work on this tomorrow. Unless you think these need to be
included, I would start with other things like configuring lighthouse
behavior.

Fair enough, I am convinced. Please stem ahead with the other changes you'd like making.

These are settings the user will likely wish to modify after
installation and this is why I left in the boilerplate around the
lighthouse section (e.g. static host map). The example IP is part of
the
TCP/IP standards meant as an unreachable IP for documentation purposes.
I'll prompt the user for this information.

Right, that makes sense. Thanks for your work!