Re: Errors Packaging Nebula

Hi Nilesh,

> probably want to clone them again.
>>> I will grant you push access to the team after a few more reviews so they are at a central place
>> Sounds good.
> I have added you to the team. But since you're not a DD, I'm not supposed to grant you access above developer.
> We have dh-make-golang[1] which has a `create-salsa-project` subcommand. It can create projects
> or you without escalated permissions. Please do so and push your work to the team.

All the projects are on salsa [1][2][3]. There are also ITPs open for
each one [4][5][6].

>> Let me know if we need to make any other changes.
> I did a quick review, and I think the debian/ dir should be licensed under the same upstream license as the upstream
> one. In nebula, upstream is MIT licensed, but the latter is GPL-2 -- please change that. You are also patching the code
> with a GPL licensed diff, and that might not be acceptable by FTP masters
> In general, it should have same license to debian/ dir for minimal noise
>
> Other than than, your package looks very good. I must admit, this is not an easy package for a novice (as you mentioned)
> but this looks good, and very close to what I'd upload.
> You learnt stuff very, very quickly and this work is indeed very high quality. I'm quite impressed by your skills,
> for they are just amazing! :-)
>
> Please push your packages to team, and I'll take a final look and upload (hopefully by today EOD)

I fixed the licensing. I also added the ITPs to the changelog. Thanks
for the kind words.

Couldn't have done it without help chasing down those protobuf errors. : )

Best,

Alex

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/nebula

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-flynn-noise