[RFC] Replacement of golang-github-renstrom-dedent

Hi,

I would like to replace package [1] with package [2]. Here are the reasons:

1) The package [2] is in the latest version and follows the name convention of the Debian Go team. Meanwhile, package [1] has an outdated name.

2) There is no reverse dependency, as far as I know, for [1].

3) The package [1] has no meaninful updates since 2017.

I decided to send this message to the Debian Go team to check if anyone would like to object to this replacement.

[1]: golang-github-renstrom-dedent
[2]: golang-github-lithammer-dedent

Thanks in advance,
--