golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-grpc-gateway and v2 - should I make a new binary or use experimental/transition?

Hi,

I need github.com/grpc-ecosystem/grpc-gateway/v2 for a dependency of gitlab (spamcheck)

It has 3 reverse build dependencies. Should I do it as a normal transition using same package names or create a new binary package?

Thanks
Praveen

$ reverse-depends -b golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-grpc-gateway-dev
Reverse-Testsuite-Triggers
* etcd

Reverse-Build-Depends
* etcd
* prometheus

Reverse-Build-Depends-Indep
* golang-github-census-instrumentation-opencensus-proto