Re: Packaging Amfora and dependencies

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 07:42:48PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

> On 4/16/21 10:54 AM, Micheal Waltz wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 09:39:32AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> >> Awesome!
> >> Let me know if you want me to do something about it.
> >> If you want me to ping the upstreams and convince them or so. Hope this gets merged soon, and we get amfora going
> > I was going to give the PRs a day or two to see if they get reviewed
> > and merged since the authors of those repos have sporadic activity.
> That kind of looks unfortunate

I pinged both PRs yesterday, and today https://github.com/schollz/progressbar/pull/69
was merged in.

In terms for Debian packaging, what are the next steps for progressbar?
Do we notify the maintainer of the package and request a new package
from version v3.8.0 (this includes the PR commits).

> > If there's nothing by the 17th I'll post a comment in the PR about it
> > and if you could too I'm sure it would get more attention.
> Will do, if nothing happens in next couple of days

If you could ping the gofeed PR too maybe that will get things going for it.

Thank you.

--
Micheal Waltz
https://keybase.io/ecliptik