Re: Packaging Amfora and dependencies

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:03:53PM -0700, Micheal Waltz wrote:
> > The best solution - according to me would be to simply merge the changes
> > from the fork to the real upstream so we can move ahead w/o hassle.
>
> It seems that there already PRs for both these repos in-flight, but
> are stale for a few months. I'll ping makeworld on them to see if they
> can nudge them and get them merged.
>
> https://github.com/schollz/progressbar/pull/69
> https://github.com/mmcdole/gofeed/pull/164

I pinged Amfora upstream on these PRs and they resolved the conflicts
and pinged progressbar and gofeed. So hopefully these are merged in
soon and the respective packages in Debian updated.

Subscribed to the PRs as well and will also respond if there isn't any
traction in the next few days to try and get things moving some.

--
Micheal Waltz
https://keybase.io/ecliptik