Re: Help for packaging shfmt

I'll open a PR tomorrow, putting it here for my record:
(https://github.com/Debian/dh-make-golang/blob/adbf657b5904df7f984f2d788e9e551676574cc0/template.go#L161).

Feel free to open a PR! Thank you :)

The CI is red but there is nothing I can do I presume (and the
gitlab-ci.yml header does not invite me to touch that :))

We have an issue with our CI runner, I think someone is working on fixing it!

Lintian is green :)

Congrats :D I have built the package locally and run lintian too,
looks good to me!

Also what's the good way of squashing my commits? Or should I document
better the changes than 'fixup!' and not rebase?

IMO no worries about the commits, what is important to keep clean is the
debian/changelog, and here the changelog is fine!

---

So now other members of the go-team will need to review your packaging too
and then sponsor your upload if the package looks good for them.

As I'm not a DD (Debian developer) I cannot sponsor the upload for you.

Cheers & thanks for your work!

--
Aloïs Micard (creekorful) <alois@micard.lu>

GPG: DA4A A436 9BFA E299 67CD E85B F733 E871 0859 FCD2