Re: Help for packaging shfmt

Hi Aloïs!
Thanks a lot for your help, this is what I call a detailed and
comprehensive response!

You're welcome!

After that you'll need to add a (Closes: #nnnn) entry to the
debian/changelog where nnnn is the ITP bug number.
Done: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=982472

Thanks for the ITP!

Not sure about the Owner though, this should be the go-team I guess.

The Owner is the person responsible of taking care of the bug,
since you want to package golang-github-pkg-diff setting yourself
as the owner make sense.

This error `source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number` [1] indicates
that lintian think you are doing a NMU (non-maintainer upload) [2].
But it shouldn't be the case here.
Maybe you mean
https://lintian.debian.org/tags/source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number.html,
but that does not help me to understand what I should do :)

My explanation wasn't clear I agree.

The warning you are getting from Lintian may be because you haven't set
the said env variables when making the package, and thus creating a malformed
debian/control file Uploaders entry. Fixing the Uploaders entry in debian/control
may fix the error.

Exactly, once your packaging is pushed to Salsa (git push && git push
--tags / gbp push) you can either send an email to the team or maybe
to the debian-mentors mailing list.
Ok, I am waiting for my access request to be accepted and I will do
that.

I'll ask an owner of the go-team to grants you access to your repository,
then we can review it & check what's going on :)

Cheers,

--
Aloïs Micard (creekorful) <alois@micard.lu>

GPG: DA4A A436 9BFA E299 67CD E85B F733 E871 0859 FCD2