Fixing RC bugs of golang-github-cznic-* packages

    Would it be possible for you to give me upload rights for the other packages
    so that I can release an update when I have the patches working?

Sure!

Hello back Nilesh / go-team,

I have pushed a commit to golang-github-cznic-fileutil [1],
to fixes the last RC bugs related to the packages.

Every packages mentioned in the changelog entry have been rebuilt with the new version
of golang-github-cznic-{math,file}util and are building fine now.

Can you review the packaging & grant me upload rights to upload it ? (if
everything's looks fine to you)

Cheers,

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-cznic-fileutil

--
Aloïs Micard (creekorful) <alois@micard.lu>

GPG: DA4A A436 9BFA E299 67CD E85B F733 E871 0859 FCD2