Re: Is golang-github-cznic-mathutil ready for upload?

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 13:36, Aloïs Micard <alois@micard.lu> wrote:
Hello Nilesh!

I was waiting for my mentor to review the checks & give me the upload
rights so that I can release the updated package.

I reviewed, it looks okay.
Since there's no major changes, I just granted you DM permissions - please go ahead and upload.

But sure go ahead and upload it!

980380 & 980698 are fixed by this patch (confirmed by using ratt)

Please close them in the changelog and upload, thanks for using ratt!

For the other bugs I'm working on it and will fix them this week-end.

Would it be possible for you to give me upload rights for the other packages
so that I can release an update when I have the patches working?

Sure!