Re: Podman 3.0 and Debian bullseye

On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 02:57:40PM -0500, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> uploaded:
> https://tracker.debian.org/news/1227019/accepted-golang-github-containers-psgo-152-1-source-into-unstable/
>
> Tests on mips appreciated. If you can, let me know if rootless podman works
> on mips!

I was not planning on doing anything other than fixing the build,
and the combination of psgo plus Podman 3.0 did that already
in unstable.

nomad-driver-podman is now waiting for Podman 3.0 to migrate to testing:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nomad-driver-podman

I'll keep an eye on that, it would be good if everyone would refrain
from bugfixing or other changes to nomad-driver-podman and its recursive
blockers before nomad-driver-podman has migrated (unless required for
testing migration).

> regards,
>     Reinhard

cu