Re: Update of golang-github-gdamore-cell to 2.*

Stephen Gelman <ssgelm@debian.org> (2021-02-02):
> First of all I am so sorry for not letting you know! I foolishly
> assumed that since we were uploading a new package it would not create
> these issues - lesson learned. :D  Second, I looked at your branch and
> it looks awesome. That's a clever fix for the problem - I checked a
> few similar packages and saw the breaks/replaces so I went with it,
> but this is significantly more elegant anyway! Feel free to merge and
> upload if you'd like or I am happy to as well, just let me know.

Thanks for the green light, it's been uploaded and accepted a few
minutes ago, feel free to cc me about any fallouts from this change, if
it doesn't migrate in a timely manner or breaks other packages! I'll be
keeping an eye anyway, but the more attention, the better, this close to
the freeze… :)

At some point, I think I should draft a write-up/proposal about this
particular way of implementing support for a /vN package, so that others
don't need to wonder so much next time. :)

And if other packagers prefer a different way of doing things, that page
could present N alternatives instead of the one I've (we have, now)
followed for a few packages.

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/