Re: Update of golang-github-gdamore-cell to 2.*

Hi Stephen and Daniel,

Stephen Gelman <ssgelm@gmail.com> (2021-02-02):
> I actually looked at this a little last night. I believe the correct
> fix, which I uploaded in 2.1.0-4 is to make
> golang-github-gdamore-tcell.v2-dev both conflict with and replace
> golang-github-gdamore-tcell-dev. Having said that, this will break
> golang-github-antonmedv-expr-dev which depends on both
> golang-github-rivo-tview-dev and golang-github-gdamore-tcell-dev. I
> think the fix there is to try and switch golang-github-antonmedv-expr
> to use v2.

Some kind of advance warning would have been appreciated, since it breaks
not only golang-github-antonmedv-expr but also golang-github-hinshun-vt10x,
and golang-github-alecaivazis-survey-dev in turn, all of which are holding
back crowdsec that was just accepted from NEW (its Build-Depends can't be
installed because of the conflicts).

I've seen the upstream PR for golang-github-antonmedv-expr (with the patch,
it builds at least, thanks, but I can't check its use by crowdsec yet), but
could anyone look into golang-github-hinshun-vt10x as well, please?

Missing the no new packages deadline would be a rather important setback.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/