Re: Update of golang-github-gdamore-cell to 2.*

Stephen,
I think you are right.

I have created pull request upstream - https://github.com/antonmedv/expr/pull/160 hopefully they will accept it.

Daniel

Dne 02. 02. 21 v 17:19 Stephen Gelman napsal(a):
Daniel,

I actually looked at this a little last night. I believe the correct fix, which I uploaded in 2.1.0-4 is to make golang-github-gdamore-tcell.v2-dev both conflict with and replace golang-github-gdamore-tcell-dev. Having said that, this will break golang-github-antonmedv-expr-dev which depends on both golang-github-rivo-tview-dev and golang-github-gdamore-tcell-dev. I think the fix there is to try and switch golang-github-antonmedv-expr to use v2. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Stephen