Re: Podman 3.0 and Debian bullseye

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 3:01 PM Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
Unfortunately I believe we're not really in the position to advise you
on the matter at hand as there are obviously pro's and con's for both
side which require detailed knowledge to balance them. It seems to me
that your having a decent discussion so we trust that you'll (together)
make the right choice, for the users and the release process.

Thanks for the feedback.

Based on the productive (and constructive) discussion, and after reflecting
on the matter for another night, I'm going to proceed with uploading the required
packages. I'll also continue working with Dimtry, podman upstream and nomad upstream
on finding a solution to get nomad-driver-podman into testing.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this discussion! Really looking forward
to bullseye!

-rt

--
regards,