Re: Help uploading a new version of kxd

On Sun, Nov 01, 2020 at 01:20:32PM +0800, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 1:11 AM Alberto Bertogli
<albertito@blitiri.com.ar> wrote:

Hi!

Package kxd is a bit old and currently has a bug that has been fixed
upstream: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=971123
The package is marked for deletion because of this issue.

I updated the Debian package to the new version with the fix, but need
a DD to review and upload.

You can find the new package here [1]:
https://blitiri.com.ar/git/r/debian:kxd/

Is anyone available to help with this?

I'm not sure how to help, as kxd is maintained by Maximiliano Curia(CCed).
Maybe Maximiliano Curia can help this?

Maximiliano is unfortunately busy, that's why I'm asking for help to a broader audience :)

I think what he usually does is review my changes, let me know if something needs adjustment, push them to salsa, and then use his DD powers to push a new version.

I can do the push to salsa bits myself if given permission (I do that for other packages, but not kxd), but I can't do the last part as I'm not a DD.

Thanks!
		Alberto