Re: upgrading golang-google-api-dev: how much caution is needed?

On 2020-09-28 20:26, Drew Parsons wrote:
On 2020-09-28 14:35, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
So basically we need to rebuild the reverse depends before uploading.
Most people will use ratt(1).

Nice tool, thanks Shengjing.  I'll use it to check the r-deps.

All but 7 of 52 reverse dependencies build fine under ratt.

Of the 7 failed builds, the build logs suggest the failure is not happening because of google-api.
The seven are:
   singularity-container
   rclone
   consul
   prometheus
   golang-github-containers-ocicrypt
   flannel
   rkt

I'll go ahead and upload golang-google-api 0.28 after manually checking the new rclone build,
and will monitor reproducibility builds on these packages.

Drew