announcement: go-md2man-v2 uploaded to NEW queue

Just letting the Go Team know, I've uploaded go-md2man-v2 to the NEW queue.

go-md2man-v2 will supersede go-md2man, but it gets a new path so I've treated it as a new package conflicting with the original go-md2man, following the pattern used for golang-blackfriday-v2.

Some packages might still require the older v1 API, so I've assumed we still want to provide the older package.

Salsa address is
  https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/go-md2man-v2
forked from the older go-md2man repo.

Drew

p.s. go-md2man-v2 is needed by recent versions of golang-github-spf13-cobra although the v2 requirement is currently patched out in spf13-cobra. The latest version of rclone needs a recent version of spf13-cobra, which I've just uploaded (with the old-md2man patch)