Re: RFS for shellescape

Hi Bradford,

Sadly I'm not here to offer sponsorship but would also like to see this
packaged.

I had a look through your packaging and noticed a few issues:

1. It lacks a manual (I don't believe this is very important but still
   pointed out by lintian).
2. Your description for package golang-github-alessio-shellescape-dev is poorly constructed and needs improvement such as removing the
   "Travis-CI Status", et. al. links and code examples.

3. It doesn't package the binary (escargs)

Because your RFS is now a year old:
4. It is a version behind upstream

Not sure if this matters:
5. Salsa repository isn't part of go-team

I am interested in fixing these but need your assistance as the initial packager. If you are short on time then I can provide any patches needed.

--
Thanks,
Jai