Re: Requesting Acceptance for Access

I see that you've just joined Salsa some minutes back :)
I'll be happy to give you access but could you please mention what you intend to do in the team? Are there any specific packages that you aim
to work on?

My current goal is to get lf (https://github.com/gokcehan/lf), pistol (https://github.com/doronbehar/pistol) and any of their dependencies packaged/maintained; but also because I've been looking for a way to contribute to this wonderful distribution and thought this would be a
good start.

--
Thanks,
Jai