Re: Go issues wrt. Debian infrastructure: moving forward

Hi,

Clément Hermann writes:
> The original message on debian-go and debian-release is here:
>
> [🔎] 176455fa-4611-f2c1-9ca1-f855d7d998f9@debian.org">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] 176455fa-4611-f2c1-9ca1-f855d7d998f9@debian.org

For the ftp-master side, I wanted to just import all sources from a
stable release into security-master (in a private archive).  dak can
then use these when binNMUs arrive, for Built-Using, or when people
upload without the .orig.tar.gz included.  The second part should
already work.

There are currently two issues with this:

- security-master.d.o should get more disk space.
  Maybe we should get a (new) physical host for security-master that
  provides this?  It should probably be a physical host and not a VM to
  allow using a YubiKey (or similar) for the signing key.

- Time. I currently don't have much to spend on Debian.

Are there more issues that ftp-master would have to deal with?

Ansgar