Re: Go issues wrt. Debian infrastructure: moving forward

Hi Clement

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:39:36PM +0200, Clément Hermann wrote:
> - a way for dak to get the orig tarball from main archive when it's not
> already in the security archive (or at least, as a workaround, a way to
> find and upload all needed source easily)

As soon as you stop emitting Built-Using, this problem is gone.  Except
of course for the cases that actually needs them, which is mainly GPL
and Apache licensed software.

Bastian

--
Sometimes a feeling is all we humans have to go on.
		-- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9