Go issues wrt. Debian infrastructure: moving forward

Hi all,

Reinhard (CC-ed) and I have been briefly discussing the Go ecosystem
issue wrt. Debian Infrastructure.

We still need to find the best way to make go packages easier on
security team and release team.

Those issues have been summarized in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2020/01/msg00060.html

as I understanding, we need two things:

- a way to find which packages have to be binNMUed
- a way for dak to get the orig tarball from main archive when it's not
already in the security archive (or at least, as a workaround, a way to
find and upload all needed source easily)

Can we take opportunity of Debconf20 to set up an ad-hoc session and
talk about the best way forward to fix this ?

Let's try to fix this once and for all! :)

Cheers,

--
nodens