Re: Debconf20 Online pkg-go BoF

Hi,

the BoF will happen on Wednesday, August 26th at 12:00 UTC

The talk page on DebConf20 website is
https://debconf20.debconf.org/talks/59-debian-go-packaging-team-bof/

There is an etherpad there, that we should use for Agenda and taking
notes. I'll intend to add stuff there shortly, taking the items listed
on the wiki page at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianGoTeam/2020/BoF

Feel free to add some, but remember we have only 45 minutes ;)

Report for the last BoF can be found at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2020/01/msg00055.html (It would
probably be a good idea to handle issues that were identified then first).

*Note on participating*:

Since Jitsi can give a suboptimal experience with more than 20
participants, the link to the Jitsi room isn't publicly disclosed.

If you want to participate, please ask for it by answering this email :)

You can also just watch the stream and ask questions via IRC or on the pad.

I look forward seeing you there and then, even if it's not in person! :)

Cheers,

--
nodens