Access Request Go Packaging Team

Hi all,

I requested access to the Go Packaging Team just now as described
on the Go Team page. I'd like to join the team mainly to maintain
aerc [1] and it's dependencies. I'm uploader of the currently packaged
0.3.0 version and currently updating and adding dependencies for the 0.4.0
release which is about two months old at this point.

Some dependencies have already been packaged by other people but aren't
up to date, and I'd like to remedy that situation. Current examples are
go-message and go-ini, both of which are required for aerc.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Best,
Ben

[1]: https://aerc-mail.org