RFS: aerc -- The world's best E-Mail client

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the aerc package [1]. Karthik,
rovonovozoro and I packaged its dependencies last week, and we are
finally ready to package aerc itself. This package is based on Karthik's
previous work, albeit refined including documentation in form of
manpages and using the Debian dependencies instead of vendoring.

As far as I know only the getopt package [2] is not in unstable yet, and
must be manually included when building.

Best,
Ben

[1]: https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-sourcehut-sircmpwn-getopt