Re: RFS: golang-github-jaguilar-vt100

Hi Tong,

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 10:12 AM Tong Sun
<suntong001@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> This package is a prerequisite for the upcoming package of
> github.com/google/go-containerregistry

Thank you for working on this! :)

> I don't have proper right to create it under salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages

You have it now :)

> so the package currently resides at:
>   https://salsa.debian.org/suntong-guest/golang-github-jaguilar-vt100

This gives me a 404. Can you confirm if it indeed is the link?
In any case, you can now push under the go-team namespace :)

> The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. It's also lintian-clean
> (I believe, more in another thread).

I'm waiting to hear from others about this on the other thread as well.

Best,
Utkarsh