Re: Basics of packaging with the new workflow

Hi,

On 28/02/2020 07:36, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> On Friday, 28 February 2020 3:24:50 AM AEDT Martina Ferrari wrote:

>> This was reinforced in the last pkg-go BoF at DebConf.
>
> I have not been there. Did I miss a summary here in this mail list?

You might have, I sent the report a few weeks ago. Apologies again for
sending it so late. :-/

https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2020/01/msg00055.html

I also sent a follow-up with with a more detailed mapping of the issues
we have wrt. issues of the release team, actually I'd welcome feedback
on that.

Cheers,

--
nodens