Re: RFS: easygen version 4.1.0

Hi Tong,

On 29/12/19 12:40 am, Tong Sun wrote:
> I've updated the upstream and salsa repo at:
>
>    https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/easygen
>
> The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. It's also lintian-clean.
>
> Could you please reviewing/sponsoring this?

While building and checking, I got the following warning:
W: easygen source: repackaged-source-not-advertised

d/copyright mentions Files-Excluded which is not really used.
Could you please remove it? Or tell me why is it there?

While you're at it, could you also change MIT to Expat as well?
It's better to use the latter than the former, but this is just a
suggestion :)

Let me know once you've fixed this, I'd be happy to sponsor :)

Best,
Utkarsh