Re: [RFS] ffcvt [1.5.02]

Sounds good, thanks!

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019, 4:32 am Tong Sun, <suntong001@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, thanks for doing that abhijith. I didn't update salsa yet because I'm still working on it:

3 commits to master since this tag

will surely speed things up and push a release.

BTW, I think Debian policy says name the package as the binary if it is a tool, not lib. Like `docker`.
Will double check...