gopasspw packaging (#901133)

Hi all,

I am interested in packaging gopasspw[0], and have marked the
corresponding bug(#901133) to an ITP. I have written a few Go programs
as hobby projects, but am new to packaging (I usually package Ruby
libraries). So, any help is much appreciated.

dh-make-golang reported the following packages as dependencies that are
not available in Debian, and I intend to start with those.

"github.com/dominikschulz/github-releases"
"gopkg.in/src-d/go-git.v4"
"github.com/jsimonetti/pwscheme"
"github.com/schollz/closestmatch"
"github.com/martinhoefling/goxkcdpwgen"
"github.com/muesli/crunchy"
"github.com/alecthomas/binary"
"github.com/muesli/goprogressbar"
"github.com/hashicorp/vault"
"github.com/skip2/go-qrcode"

I plan to maintain these as part of the Go team, and will be pushing
them to the group in Salsa. Will send RFSs here for review one by one,
as I complete them.

Thanks
Balasankar "Balu" C