Re: Winding down my Debian involvement

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

I have enjoyed working in the Go packaging team, but the time has come to unsubscribe.

As announced in the blog post, if there are quick questions which could benefit from my knowledge, feel free to loop me in, but don’t expect too much :)

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 1:18 PM Martín Ferrari <tincho@tincho.org> wrote:
On 10/03/2019 17:22, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> Please see
> https://michael.stapelberg.ch/posts/2019-03-10-debian-winding-down/

I am very sorry to read this Michael, but I understand the frustration.
I have managed to work around it and it is not bothering me that much
any more, but every time I try to help a newcomer get used to our tools
and processes I can painfully realise how needlessly complicated all is.

Best of luck, and hope you come back one day. You will be missed.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)

--
Best regards,