Re: Winding down my Debian involvement

On 2019, മാർച്ച് 10 10:52:55 PM IST, Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> wrote:
>Please see
>https://michael.stapelberg.ch/posts/2019-03-10-debian-winding-down/

Thanks Michael for your contributions.

I can relate with your concerns very well. After spending years trying to package gitlab, removing it from official repos is the preferred solution for most even when I'm willing to work on the solution. They prefer to stop me to keep Debian "pure" and not change the rules or create new rules. There is worshipping of rules and core teams. There is absolutely no collaboration from the core teams that is required to make these changes, instead they see you as a threat and happy to throw you out.