Updating golang-github-ghodss-yaml

Hi,

I'm thinking to update golang-github-ghodss-yaml as it is about two years old now and some useful functionalities have been added in. So, the questions are:

- would there be any objections?
- for two years the upstream author didn't publish any new version. Would the procedure be trying to nudge him for a new version first before going to the latest git version? How long should I normally wait, if upstream author is not responsive, before going to the latest git version?

thx