Re: dh-make-golang breaks on github.com/containers/buildah

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 4:51 PM Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> At this point, I feel like I'm getting a bit overwhelmed. Has anyone else on this list looked at packaging software from github.com/containers and friends before? - Am I on the right track, or am I making my life more complicated than needed?

Seems to me that, indeed nobody has packaged software from
github.com/containers and friends before, so yes, all those missing
Build-Dependency packages need to be packaged before you taking on
this one.

This *is* how things should be and how people are doing.
So yes, you're on the right track -- you can't skip any of those.